Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Do You Have A Web Presence?

It may be hard to believe but not every business or individual has a website or blog.

As the internet starts to become more and more popular having a web presence is going to be very important - especially if you have a business.

Even if you are thinking about starting a business of your own it is very important that you start to have some sort of web presence.

It's been awhile since I have designed a client's site but now that I have the opportunity to have a new client I have to get back in the game as far as my web presence is concerned.

Of course I do have both a website and blog for my grant research but now that I am back at designing sites it is important to have a site specifically for my webpage designing.

One of the good things about having this type of blog is that I can also create a website within this blog so that I don't have to go through registering a domain name or paying for additional space. (Though some may perfer to have their own domain name and that is cool too!)

The internet is growing so big and so huge - who knows where it will lead...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for commenting on my blog and I hope that you enjoy reading it.