Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome To My Latest Blog!

Back a long time ago I worked a lot of jobs in my life! I have done a lot of different things! One of the jobs that I did have that I enjoyed was when I was a DJ at different radio stations around my area. As much as I enjoyed getting paid for playing music there were other aspects of the job that I hated. I hated the travelling time and I hated the fact that I didn't get paid a lot of money - but I did enjoy working at the various radio stations.

When the "computer age" came around and I got my very first computer I was definitely interested in it. I used to be on my computer for hours doing this and that. Then the Internet became popular and easily accessible and I began to go online. After a while I decided to make my own website and I learned how to make it from scratch.

Skipping ahead a few years I remember I was at a neighbor's house and he showed me his website. He had had his professionally made. So I decided to show him my website and he asked me who designed my website. When I told him that I designed my own website he was quite impressed! He was so impressed that he wanted me to design his family's website. I was totally shocked!

I designed his family's website and he actually paid me for doing it! That was when I became absolutely hooked on

working from home! I couldn't believe that someone actually paid me to design a website! But they did and that is how I got started!

It has been a while since I designed that first website for someone else. As webpage designing became more and more popular I decided to go into other things as well.

One of my main jobs is that I do grant research. That is about looking into and finding
government grant programs for clients. If you ever heard the term "
free money" then you may have a very good idea about what some grant programs are all about. You can find out more by visiting my blog, Grant Basics 101. I am also a Dream Job Consultant as well and that is about helping people work at their dream job(s).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for commenting on my blog and I hope that you enjoy reading it.